As a professional body, LTAV’s policies provide guidance consistent with the association’s aims and objectives to govern our own procedures and also to state our opinion on what is best practice in the performance of our profession.
These policies are, therefore, public documents, but it is also important to remember that they may be amended at the discretion of the committee. They are published on our website to provide clear and unambiguous guidelines.
In the past policies have been published in Lablines and amended by motion at committee meeting. There has been no consistent record of policies in any central location. The initiative to list all our public policies on the website addresses this need.
- The Aims and Objectives of the Laboratory Technicians
- Roles of Committee Members
- LTAV Regions
- Technical Staff in Schools
- The Suzannah Larrat Award Policy
- Distinguished Service Award Policy
- The LTAV List Server
- Laboratory Environment Policy
- Peter Ellis Scholarship Policy
- First Year Membership Policy
- Conasta Scholarship Policy